Tesla STEM High School
Schedule for the Short Week
October 12-16, 2020
· Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday all instructors are delivering real time instruction via Microsoft Teams to the whole class, smaller student groups, or individual students. This is the live instruction.
· During the week’s asynchronous times, all students will be in their remote learning environment/time. Instructors will deliver remote learning lessons, projects, and expectations to students in advance.
· There will be eight short weeks, in which school will not meet for one or more days. The schedule for each short week is linked below:
- October 12-16 (No Friday)
- November 9-13 (No Wednesday)
- November 23-27 (No Thursday/Friday)
- January 18-22 (No Monday)
- February 8-12 (No Thursday/Friday)
- February 15-19 (No Monday)
- March 8-12 (No Friday)
- May 31-June 4 (No Monday)--possible 3-day week, with schedule TBD depending on whether snow make-up days are necessary.