Wednesday, November 20, 2019 7:00 PM
Tesla STEM High School Presentation Hall
Choice School Application Timeline for 2020-21
- November 8, 2019 – Online application opens
- December 13, 2019 – Online applications due by 4:00 p.m.
- January 10, 2020 – Lottery held at district
- January 17, 2020 – Notification to families
- January 27, 2020 – Acceptance deadline
Kindergarten (ONLY Einstein Dual Language Program)
- The 2020-21 Kindergarten Einstein Dual Language Program application is now open through February 27, 2020 at 4 p.m.
- March 5, 2020 – Einstein Dual Language Program Kindergarten lottery held at district
- March 12, 2020 – Notification to families
- March 23, 2020 – Acceptance deadline
All Lake Washington School District students entering 9th grade in September 2020 are welcome to apply and must do so by December 13, 2019. Priority is determined solely by a lottery system so that all who apply have an equal chance to attend. Those who are not chosen will be put on a wait list. While the lottery is for incoming 9th graders, older students may apply also, but will be admitted on a "space available" basis. Above is a list of dates relating to student application procedure to Tesla STEM.
Names not selected will be placed on a wait-list and will be notified when a space opens. While waiting, students should enroll at their local high school, as there is no way to determine if and when an opening will occur. All prospective Tesla STEM families must follow and complete the application process and adhere to all dates and timelines.