Information Night Video
Available November 18, 2020
Choice School application timeline for 2021-22
The Choice School application is now closed. The kindergarten application for the Dual Language Program at Einstein Elementary is open until February 19, 2021.
- November 6, 2020 – Online application opens at 9:00 a.m.
- December 11, 2020 – Online applications due by 4:00 p.m.
- January 8, 2021 – Lottery held at district
- January 15, 2021 – Notification to families
- January 26, 2021 – Acceptance deadline
- February 19, 2021 – Kindergarten application for Dual Language Program due by 4:00 p.m.
All Lake Washington School District students entering 9th grade in September 2021 are welcome to apply and must do so by December 11, 2020. Priority is determined solely by a lottery system so that all who apply have an equal chance to attend. Those who are not chosen will be put on a wait list. While the lottery is for incoming 9th graders, older students may apply also, but will be admitted on a "space available" basis. Above is a list of dates relating to student application procedure to Tesla STEM.
Names not selected will be placed on a wait-list and will be notified when a space opens. While waiting, students should enroll at their local high school, as there is no way to determine if and when an opening will occur. All prospective Tesla STEM families must follow and complete the application process and adhere to all dates and timelines.