Wednesday, November 20, 2019 7:00 PM
Tesla STEM High School Presentation Hall
Choice School Application Timeline for 2021-22
- November 6, 2020 – Online application opens
- December 11, 2020 – Online applications due by 4:00 p.m.
- January 8, 2021 – Lottery held at district
- January 15, 2021 – Notification to families
- January 26, 2021 – Acceptance deadline
Kindergarten (ONLY Einstein Dual Language Program)
- November 6, 2020 – Online application open
- March 4, 2021 – Einstein Dual Language Program Kindergarten lottery held at district
- March 11, 2021 – Notification to families
- March 22, 2021 – Acceptance deadline
All Lake Washington School District students entering 9th grade in September 2020 are welcome to apply and must do so by December 13, 2019. Priority is determined solely by a lottery system so that all who apply have an equal chance to attend. Those who are not chosen will be put on a wait list. While the lottery is for incoming 9th graders, older students may apply also, but will be admitted on a "space available" basis. Above is a list of dates relating to student application procedure to Tesla STEM.
Names not selected will be placed on a wait-list and will be notified when a space opens. While waiting, students should enroll at their local high school, as there is no way to determine if and when an opening will occur. All prospective Tesla STEM families must follow and complete the application process and adhere to all dates and timelines.